Information for Patients Coming to an Appointment at Putnam Parkway Eyecare
What Patients Need to Know Before Arriving:
- Please bring your mobile phone with you. Call or text us at 419-523-3937 to let us know when you arrive.
- Please bring a face mask or cover and wear it at all times.
On Arrival for your Appointment:
- Once you have let us know that you have arrived, please wait in your car and we will call or text you when we are ready for you.
- You will be met by one of our team members. Unless assistance is required, companions are kindly asked to wait in the car.
- All patients will be asked to sanitize their hands, answer a number of screening questions, and have their temperature checked.
- If you have a temperature at or above 100 F, we will assess the level of urgency and reschedule if necessary.
- While at the front desk area, kindly maintain a 6-foot social distance
Actions We Are Taking at Putnam Parkway Eyecare:
- Our office is disinfected thoroughly on a daily basis and common areas are disinfected between each patient encounter.
- All of our employees are wearing face masks, taking their temperature, and maintaining social distancing.
- We have developed an extensive room cleaning protocol that is executed before each patient comes in. This protocol includes cleaning all instruments used for patient exams and surfaces in the room.